Many financing options exist, and we’re here to help you find the right one for your business.
The Brainerd Lakes Area Economic Development Corporation is the best source when considering your options and identifying financing, building sites, etc. BLAEDC staff will help you select the most appropriate funding source for your project.
- Tax Increment Financing (PDF)
- Tax Abatement (PDF)
- BLAEDC Unified Fund (PDF)
- Initiative Foundation
- Region 5/North Central Economic Development Association
- Minnesota Power
- Entrepreneur Fund
- Crow Wing County Opportunity Zones
- Map of Crow Wing County’s Qualified Opportunity Zones (Map)
- Opportunity Zone Overview 2018 (PDF)
- Opportunity Zones – MN Deed Website
- Housing Finance Programs (PDF)
Local Private Lenders Supporting BLAEDC
There is no shortage of private lenders, organizations, and programs offering financial support for companies locating or expanding in the Brainerd Lakes Area.