Position is located in Brainerd, MN. No remote work option is available.
If you have top-notch communication skills and would love to be involved in building dreams this is the job for you. An industry leader in custom built luxury homes is in need of an experienced home construction manager in their Brainerd, MN location.
The Project Manager will oversee and coordinate various construction projects from start to finish, ensuring that schedules and budgets are followed. They will plan, direct, or coordinate, usually through subordinate personnel, activities related to the construction, maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
• Plans all phases of the construction lifecycle from initiation to completion.
• Obtains all necessary regulations and permits.
• Orders necessary supplies, tools, and equipment.
• Makes sure projects are aligned with agreed-upon plans.
• Communicates with clients and delivers project progress reports.
• Develops and adheres to the budget, timeline, and quality control plan.
• Collaborates with architects, engineers, electricians, and other specialists.
• Ensures that all local, state, and national building codes and regulations and safety precautions are followed.
• Uses scheduling software to update schedules, track progress, and document project progression.
• Generates and manages punch list completion.
• Construction Management degree
• 2 years construction management experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with owners, subcontractors, and internal personnel
• Strong leadership problem solving, initiative and teamwork skills
• 10+ years’ experience
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee works primarily indoors with occasional outdoor work.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk.
• Must be able to access and navigate all areas of construction sites.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Travel may be required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com