The Human Resource Associate will perform a variety of tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department and plants.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts and maintains talent acquisitions
· Coordinate and conducts orientation and training sessions for new employees Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management
· Maintains and ensures compliance with training and development
· Coordinates employee Performance Reviews (EPR) are given in accordance with policy
· Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records
· Assists with execution of employee satisfaction and engagement
· Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
· Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Assist HR Manager in policy formulation, hiring and salary administration
· Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations
· Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
PHR or SPHR are encouraged but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com