A growing manufacturing facility located in Brainerd, MN is looking to add a CFO/Controller to their team. If you desire to live in the beautiful Brainerd Lakes Area, work with a established top of the line manufacturing company and work to grow and make a difference in your work then this is the position for you.
NO Remote work is available. MUST live in Brainerd, MN.
MUST have prior CFO or Controller experience in Manufacturing.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) has primary responsibility for managing the company’s finances, including financial planning, management of financial risks, record-keeping, and financial reporting to meet the corporate goals. Assists the CEO in developing an operating plan that advances the company’s mission and objectives.
Essential Functions of the CFO:
- Collaborate with company CEO to direct the Organizations financial goals, objectives and budgets.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Develop the financial strategy and the metrics tied to that strategy.
- Develop and implement cash management activities and execute capital-raising strategies to support the Organization’s expansion.
- Develop and monitor systems designed to preserve company assets and to report accurate financial results.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Review P&L statements, Balance Sheets, and Cash flow statements and report results to CEO.
- Examine, evaluate and processes loan applications.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors.
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
- Manage Quality Control, Human Resources, Information Technology and Accounting Departments.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Ability to identify and secure funding/revenue sources.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Knowledge of software programs as needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills, self-motivated, flexible, and able to prioritize.
- Additional skills as necessary
- Integrity – Demonstrate Honesty, Do the Right Thing, Act Ethically
- Respect – Golden Rule, Protect our Equipment, Products and Information, Keep Facility Clean & Organized
- Teamwork – Collaborate Towards Success, Support and Trust Each Other, Shared Communication
- Customer Focused – Listen and Support our Customer’s Needs, Going Above and Beyond to Satisfy our Customers, Provide Best Value Solutions
- Growth Minded – More Revenue, More Profit, More Opportunities, Continuous Improvement while Accepting Change, Aspiring to be the Best We Can
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting Administration or minimum of 10 years’ experience in a financial leadership role for a manufacturing company.
Sedentary to light physical activities requiring stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, fingering, talking, hearing, and close vision. The employee must occasionally lift up to 35 pounds. Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Comparing, copying, computing, compiling, analyzing, coordinating, synthesizing, negotiating, communicating and interpersonal skills/behaviors.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org