Retail Banking Manager
Come live and work in Minnesota’s playground, Brainerd, MN. With over 200 lakes within 20 miles, endless biking, five star dining and over $200 million put into schools in the past two years our area is booming and looking for you. Position is required to be in the office in Brainerd, MN no remote work option is available for the opportunity.
The Retail Banking Manager is responsible for the development, performance and overall operations of the Retail Banking team. A high level of professional communication, attention to detail, and technical skills are required to provide quality leadership and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Maintain deep knowledge and understanding of deposit and consumer and lending products, services, policies and procedures
· Make recommendations to Bank President in the selection, promotion, transfer, pay and discipline of Retail team in alignment with HR policies
· Responsible for initial and ongoing training, development, and coaching of the Retail team
· Orients team to bank policies and procedures, clearly communicating job duties and responsibilities so individuals may proceed with certainty in the performance of their positions
· Perform a minimum of monthly 1:1 meetings and annual performance reviews with individual team members
· Establish team goals, develop proactive strategies, and measure progress
· Create a high-performance environment by individually coaching each team member to develop skills and abilities aimed at achieving personal and team goals
· Enforce the standard of “accurate the first time” for all transactions to ensure customer confidence, creditability, and quality experience measured through exceptions, violations, fraud, and customer feedback
· Oversee the execution and full team participation of sales and marketing programs and campaigns
· Develop and maintain a highly efficient staffing model that ensures a positive customer experience
- Actively participate in meetings while demonstrating the willingness to learn, collaborate and embrace change
· Engage in professionally helpful, curious, and courageous customer conversations to identify specific needs and make customized recommendations
· Continually prospect and make introductions of new customers to banking partners to grow depository, lending, investment, and trust relationships
· Proactively reach out to customers in-person and by phone to reinforce and deepen relationships
· Be actively involved and visible in the community individually as well as leading the office’s participation in community activities
· Proficiently and accurately open and maintain all types of consumer, non-consumer, and tax deferred deposit accounts and services
· Fully understand all aspects of consumer credit to make personalized credit recommendations
· Additional responsibilities may include mortgage lending and licensed non-bank investment sales
· Proficiently use all technology systems and software required
· Advocate and practice the Frandsen Way corporate culture.
· Complete training as assigned.
· Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
General Responsibilities (all positions)
1. Maintain complete confidentiality.
2. Remain drug and alcohol free while performing duties of employment on and off company premises.
3. Understand and compile with all policies, procedures, practices, and standards – written and oral.
4. Will comply with all requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act.
Experience, Skills, & Education
A related post-secondary degree is required. Must be licensed or have the ability to get licensed to sell non-bank investment products and credit insurance
A minimum of three years of retail banking experience, is required. Prior leadership experience is preferred.
A high level of professional communication, attention to detail, and technical skills are required to provide quality service. Must be able to accept and provide strong coaching and feedback. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work independently and also in a team environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com